This variant is currently sold out.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS
Clik Service is a flexible, easy to use management system for the field service industry. It’s designed to save you time, improve efficiency and help your business grow.
Managing a range of customers and multiple jobs can be a tricky business, so we developed service management software to suit your particular needs.
Clik Service not only helps you to manage your workload – with scheduling, costings and job sheets – it also helps you to manage your customers. This means from service to sales, you can communicate better with customers, complete jobs more efficiently and track complicated projects from beginning to end.
Clik Service is intuitive and integrates with desktop applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage Accounts. It also links with Clik Remote and Clik Jobs so your engineers can get all their job information while on the move.
- Built-in customer relationship management (CRM)
- Flexible scheduling and shared diary
- Tracks sales and customer enquiries
- Manage your engineers
- Creates tailored action lists for specific tasks and checklists
- Produces contracts with service level agreements (SLA's)
- Comprehensive purchase invoice processing
- Links with Clik Remote for access on-the-move
- Google Maps route planning available with Clik Cover
- Links with Sage Line 50 (v16 or above)
- Links with Sage 200 (2011 v16 and 2013 v17)
- Word, Excel and Outlook (2010 & 2013)
- Links with Postcode Software
- Links with Clik Jobs and Clik Remote
- Cuts down time spent doing the paperwork giving you time for the real work
- Helps improve cash flow by speeding up the invoicing process
- Develops a cost-effective way of working
- Simple and easy to use
- Manages service jobs from start to finish
- Supports all projects, big or small
- Keeps everything on one system
- Builds up a thorough customer profile
- Improves customer relationships
- Helps you run a professional and efficient business
- i5/i7 Dual or Quad Core CPU or equivalent
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB (or higher recommended)
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 & 2012, 2012 R2 – (for best performance we recommend Clik Service is not to be installed on a server with Microsoft Exchange)
- Microsoft SQL Server Express Edition 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 & 2012, 2014 – (Full version of SQL required for 10+ users or if database exceeds 10GB)
- Microsoft ASP.NET 4 Extended Edition
- i3/i5 dual core or similar CPU
- 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB (or higher recommended)
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, 10
- Microsoft .NET 4 Extended Edition