This variant is currently sold out.
- Features & Benefits
- Certs Available
Clik Gas is a way of completing your gas safety certs digitally. Once you have Clik Gas installed on your computer, you can then use the iOS or Android app for completion of certs onsite. (You need both the desktop software and app for Clik Gas to work in the field).
Complete your certs, get a signature from your customer and send back securely via the Clik Cloud to your desktop software in the office. Clik Gas also allows you to create your certificate numbers so you’ll never have to buy numbers again.
Clik Gas will help you run a professional and efficient business, saving you time and money. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Digital signatures
- Create your cert numbers
- Print onto plain paper
- Add your logo to certs
- Gas Safe logo on certs (if you are Gas Safe registered)
- Reminders for repeat business
- Editable appliance database
- Link certs to customer accounts
- Engineers module
- Email certs as PDF's (from desktop only)
- Reprint or email at any time
- Import/export certs to an engineer
- Save certs as templates
- Print onto plain paper
- Save time, speeds everything up
- Save money, never buy pads again
- Create your certificate numbers
- No cert waste
- Helps you run a professional and efficient business
- Easily reschedule repeat work
- Simple and easy to use
- Home Installation Energy Efficiency Checklist
- Central Heating Commissioning Cert
- Landlord Gas Safety Cert
- Liquified Petroleum Landlord Gas Safety Cert
- Warning Advice Note
- Safety Check for Existing Chimney Flue Systems in Voids
- Chimney, Flue, Fireplace of Hearth Commissioning Cert
- Commercial Catering Inspection Record
- Gas Testing and Purging
- Gas Installation Safety Report
To use Clik Gas you will need the following:-
- Disc space required, 50 MB
- 2Ghz Dual Core or higher CPU
- 2GB Memory (4GB recommended for server installations)
- Internet connection (for updates and iPad integration)
- Colour printer Clik Gas Cert is compatible with the following operating systems:-
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (includes all SBS and R2 variants).
- If you are using the Android or iOS app, you will still need the desktop software
- iPad 2 or higher
- iPad Mini
- Active internet connections (either wi-fi or 3G) to upload/download certificates. Android Requirements:-
- Any device with Android 3.2 Honeycomb or higher (Jellybean being the highest and latest version)
- 7" tablet or larger
- The software will work on an Android smartphone, minimum screen size 3.2"
Please note: You need the desktop software to be able to use the Android and iOS apps.