Clik AC Calc
This product is currently sold out.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS
The ultimate in air conditioning design software, Clik AC Calc is the industry standard computer program for the calculation of heat gains and losses.
Written by a former air conditioning engineer, Clik AC Calc is user friendly, helping to make the design of air conditioning systems both simple and effective.
With our easy to use floor plan tool you can draw rooms and set wall properties, while our extensive glass database – including the entire Pilkington range – helps produce accurate AC requirements, even for large glazed conservatories.
- Extensive list of wall construction materials
- Comprehensive glass database
- AC manufactures equipment list
- Worldwide climates
- Facility to add or edit wall and window construction types
- User editable materials
- Edit standard manufacturers data
- Produce detailed estimate utilising collated database and manually inputted information
- User friendly
- No more manual calculations
- Produce professional room, zone and project plans
- Calculate using latent, sensible and total loads
- Cooling and heating loads calculated
- From Calc to Quote, quotation module to quickly price up project
- Disc space required, 250 MB
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (all editions, including R2), Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (all versions)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1